- The ETH <> USD price is fetched from Kraken.
- For all other pairs of token <> ETH, on-chain oracles from Kyber are used.
- In case no price can be fetched from Kyber, Uniswap is used (First Uniswap V1 is tried, then Uniswap V2)
- In case there is also no price on Uniswap, the asset will not have a USD/fiat value.
Xdai/ewc/volta don't have estimation, just for the main token "ether", xDai uses kraken DAIUSD and rec/volta use kucoin ewtusd price
3 minutes ago
The order for the oracles for the other networks would be Kyber -> Uniswap -> Uniswap V2
Ethereum Testnet (Rinkeby)
- The ETH <> USD price is fetched from Kraken just like for mainnet.
- Uniswap and Kyber on Rinkeby are used in a similar fashion like on mainnet.
- Please not that Uniswap and Kyber have no real liquidity on Rinkeby, hence the final fiat value of assets can be very volatile.
- Currently, only the native token (xDai) has a fiat value. The Kraken DAI <> USD oracle is used for this one.