This is a currently an experimental feature available on the Gnosis Safe iOS mobile app. If you are looking for a way to connect to a dapp from Gnosis Safe Web, please refer to this article.
How to enable WalletConnect for Dapps experimental feature
1. Navigate to Experimental section in App Settings
2. Enable WalletConnect for dapps switch
3. Now you will find an additional “Dapps” tab in the tab bar.
How to connect a Dapp to Gnosis Safe on mobile.
There are three ways to connect to a dapp.
Using WalletConnect scan button
On the “Dapps” tab in the bottom right corner select the WalletConnect button. The QR code scanner will appear.
Open a dapp that supports WalletConnect, for instance, https://app.uniswap.org/ on some other device.
Select "WalletConnect" as a connection method inside the dapp.
Scan the QR code with your mobile device from step 1.
Using universal links when using dapp on the same mobile device
On many dapps that support WalletConnect you can select Gnosis Safe directly to connect it.
1. Open a dapp that supports WalletConnect on the same device in a web browser, for instance, http://mesa.eth.link/
2. Select “Gnosis Safe” wallet. You should be redirected to the Gnosis Safe app, and a new session will appear
Using clipboard when using dapp on the same mobile device
If a dapp does not offer Gnosis Safe wallet to connect using universal links like described above, you can still connect to it by copying QR code to the clipboard.
1. Open a dapp that supports WalletConnect on the same device in a web browser. Select the QR Code option and copy it to the clipboard.
2. Open Gnosis Safe App. It should automatically detect that you have a QR code in the clipboard and create a new connection.
Note: If the connection is not created after the first attempt, please try again one more time.