This is currently an experimental feature available on the Gnosis Safe iOS mobile app. If you are looking for a way to connect to a dapp from Gnosis Safe Web, please refer to this article.
How to enable WalletConnect for Dapps experimental feature
1. Navigate to Experimental section in App Settings
2. Enable WalletConnect for Dapps switch
3. Now you will find an additional “Dapps” tab in the tab bar.
How to connect a Dapp to Gnosis Safe on mobile.
There are two ways to connect to a dapp.
Using the WalletConnect scan button
On the “Dapps” tab in the bottom right corner select the WalletConnect button. The QR code scanner will appear.
Open a dapp that supports WalletConnect, for instance, https://app.uniswap.org/ on some other device.
Select "WalletConnect" as a connection method inside the dapp.
Scan the QR code with your mobile device from step 1.
Using universal links when using dapp on the same mobile device
On many dapps that support WalletConnect you can select Gnosis Safe directly to connect it.
1. Open a dapp that supports WalletConnect on the same device in a web browser, for instance, https://app.uniswap.org/
2. Select “Gnosis Safe” wallet. You should be redirected to the Gnosis Safe app, and a new session will appear